By Agrippina Fadel
Joby Rogers, the only tribute artist personally endorsed by the King of Pop, is bringing his Michael Jackson Ultimate Live Tribute show to the Kings Point Palace.
Rogers has intensely perfected the dancing and mannerisms of the King of Pop. The show celebrates the music and legacy of Michael Jackson with a high-energy, multimedia theatrical experience that includes all the classic hits and every dance, from the signature moonwalk in “Billie Jean” to the instantly recognizable zombie dance of “Thriller.”
At 16, Rogers started performing as Michael Jackson in the 80s and was personally chosen by Michael Jackson as his ”official substitute” after reviewing 116 of the top impersonators in the world.
His national television appearances include MTV, VH1, NBC, CBS, Jimmy Kimmel Live, Conan O’Brien, E!, Jenny Jones, Ricki Lake, and Comedy Central. Rogers frequently tours and stars in Las Vegas review shows such as LaCage Aux Folles, Hollywood Superstars, and Legends Alive.
Held on Saturday, January 21, at 8 p.m., the show is $20 for residents and $25 for guests, with tickets available at the venue’s box office before the event and on the night of the concert.
The theater is located at 7622 NW 76th St in Tamarac.
- Agrippina Fadel grew up in Siberia and received her master's in journalism from Tyumen State University. Agrippina is also a writer and editor at Draftsy.net. She has been a US resident for over ten years and speaks English and Russian.
- NewsSeptember 23, 2023Lauderhill Police Hold Next ‘Coffee with a Cop’ October 12
- NewsSeptember 19, 2023Tamarac Offers Free Certification Course for HOA Board Members
- NewsSeptember 19, 2023Ticket Alert: Flashback Four Rocks Kings Point Palace Sept. 23
- NewsSeptember 18, 2023Tamarac Holds Vintage Family Fun Day at Mainlands Park Sept. 23