By Agrippina Fadel
The Bronx Wanderers are bringing their wildly successful music show to the Kings Point Palace and promise to deliver a memorable night.
Held on Sunday, January 22, at 2 p.m., the show is $25 for residents and $30 for guests, with tickets available at the Palace box office before the event and on the day of the concert.
Comprised of a father, Vinny Adinolfi, his two sons, and their two high school friends, The Bronx Wanderers have been wowing audiences for eighteen years. Currently headlining at the South Point Hotel and Casino, the band has had a residency in Las Vegas since 2016 and, according to their website, is considered one of the top five shows in the Sin City.
The Bronx Wanderers won The Best of las Vegas Award 12 times and were recently inducted into the East Coast Music Hall of Fame.
The show features songs from The Jersey Boys and Tony Orlando and Dawn hits.
Got News? Send it to Tamarac Talk. Don’t miss reading Margate Talk, Coral Springs Talk, Coconut Creek Talk, and Parkland Talk.
- Agrippina Fadel grew up in Siberia and received her master's in journalism from Tyumen State University. Agrippina is also a writer and editor at Draftsy.net. She has been a US resident for over ten years and speaks English and Russian.
- News2023.06.05Strike for a Cause by Joining the 6th Annual Chamber Bowling Tournament in Tamarac
- News2023.06.05Get Your Groove On During Free Jazzercise Class with the Mayor
- News2023.06.04Ticket Alert: Don’t Miss Biana Pinchuk and Don Stansfield Double Show in Tamarac
- News2023.06.04Tamarac Honors Juneteenth: Join A Community Celebration of Freedom