Deerfield Beech political writer and activist filed an ethics complaint with the State of Florida against suspended Tamarac Commissioner Patte Atkins-Grad
Stevens who initially filed the complaints which led to the arrest and conviction of Deerfield Beach Commissioner Sylvia Poitier, Deerfield Beach Commissioner Steve Gonot, and Deerfield Beach Mayor Al Capellini for one felony count misuse of office, filed a complaint against Atkins-Grad for conflicts of interest and failure to report the $6,300 that was given to her by the Chaits.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and writer for Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk and Parkland Talk.
Tamarac Talk was created in 2010 to provide News, Views and Entertainment for the residents of Tamarac.
- News2020.04.03Florida COVID-19 Cases City by City Report for April 3
- News2020.04.03Tamarac Mayor Encourages Residents to Send Letters of Appreciation to Those on the Front Line
- News2020.04.02Tamarac Experiences Large Increase of COVID-19 Cases on April 2 City by City Report
- News2020.04.01Detective Searching for Thief Who Stole 2 Huge TV’s From Walmart