By Sharon Aron Baron
Deerfield Beach, a political writer, and activist filed an ethics complaint with Florida against suspended Tamarac Commissioner Patte Atkins-Grad.
Stevens, who initially filed the complaints which led to the arrest and conviction of Deerfield Beach Commissioner Sylvia Poitier, Deerfield Beach Commissioner Steve Gonot, and Deerfield Beach Mayor Al Capellini for one felony count misuse of office, filed a complaint against Atkins-Grad for conflicts of interest and failure to report the $6,300 that was given to her by the Chaits.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk. Tamarac Talk was created in 2011 to provide News for the residents of Tamarac and is the #1 News Source for Residents.
- News2022.11.23Detectives Ask For Public’s Help Locating Missing 12-Year-Old
- News2022.11.22Tamarac North Lauderdale Chamber Gets Teed Up For 2022 PuroClean Classic Golf Tournament
- News2022.11.21Postal Worker Robbed at Gunpoint in Tamarac
- News2022.11.18On Your Marks, Get Set … Walk or Run! Tamarac Turkey Trot holds 41st Annual Event on Thanksgiving