By Sharon Aron Baron
Deerfield Beach, a political writer, and activist filed an ethics complaint with Florida against suspended Tamarac Commissioner Patte Atkins-Grad.
Stevens, who initially filed the complaints which led to the arrest and conviction of Deerfield Beach Commissioner Sylvia Poitier, Deerfield Beach Commissioner Steve Gonot, and Deerfield Beach Mayor Al Capellini for one felony count misuse of office, filed a complaint against Atkins-Grad for conflicts of interest and failure to report the $6,300 that was given to her by the Chaits.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk. Tamarac Talk was created in 2011 to provide News for the residents of Tamarac and is the #1 News Source for Residents.
- News2021.09.14Broward County Schools Participates in ‘Dads Take Your Child to School Day’
- News2021.09.09Local Filmmaker Holds Screening of ‘I Wanna Be A Criminal’ in Tamarac
- News2021.09.07Broward County Public Schools Hiring Bus Drivers for 2021-22 School Year
- News2021.09.01Reserve Your Space at the Next City-Wide Garage Sale