By Kevin Deutsch
Careers are about to take flight at FLA Live Arena.
Broward County will host the Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport Job Fair at the arena on Wednesday, Aug. 17.
The fair, which seeks to fill an unspecified number of airport and aviation jobs, will be held from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Parking will be free at the arena, located at 1 Panther Pkwy. in Sunrise.
Available jobs include positions in security, transportation, restaurants and retail, passenger services, government, and cargo. Both full and part-time work is available.
Applicants should dress appropriately, bring copies of their resume plus two forms of identification, and have their resumes available to share via email or flash drive.
The event will feature raffles, giveaways, and food vendors.
For more information email email@example.com.
- Kevin Deutsch is an award-winning crime journalist and author. A graduate of Florida International University, Kevin has worked on staff at The Miami Herald, New York Daily News, and The Palm Beach Post.
- Crime & SafetyDecember 8, 2023Search Underway for Missing Tamarac Woman
- NewsDecember 8, 2023Detectives Search For Missing Teen From Tamarac
- NewsDecember 7, 2023“A Difficult Time”: Woodlands Clubhouse in Tamarac Will Be Demolished
- NewsDecember 5, 2023Lauderhill Hosts Dive-In Movie: ‘Jingle All the Way’