Motorists attempting to drink and drive after Halloween festivities this weekend should be on alert. Broward Sheriff’s Office’s DUI Task Force will conduct operations throughout Broward County, including the Tamarac district.
Starting BSO deputies from patrol and on the DUI Task Force will be conducting high visibility and enforcement patrols throughout the county. The operation will be conducted from 5 p.m. to 5 a.m. on Friday, Oct. 30, and Saturday, Oct. 31.
This operation’s primary purpose is to detect, cite, and arrest drivers who pose an immediate danger to the safety of the general public when criminal violations are found.
Got news? Send it to Tamarac Talk.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk. Tamarac Talk was created in 2011 to provide News for the residents of Tamarac and is the #1 News Source for Residents.
- News2020.11.25Tamarac History: Former U.S. Congressman Once Made his Home in the Woodlands Country Club
- News2020.11.25Man Posing as Roofing Contractor Arrested After Scamming Tamarac Resident
- News2020.11.23City of Tamarac Continues with Residential Assistance Program
- News2020.11.19Tamarac Crime Update and Arrests Through November 16