By Sharon Aron Baron
A man confessing to stealing cases of beer on seven different occasions from businesses in Tamarac and North Lauderdale was arrested Wednesday morning.
According to detectives, at approximately 2:30 a.m. that morning, the Broward Sheriff’s Office BAT (Burglary Apprehension Team units notified investigators that a 2013 black Nissan Altima matching the suspect vehicle involved several beer thefts in Broward County was spotted in the City of Tamarac.
BSO deputies were informed, and the black Nissan was located in the parking lot of a CVS at 3915 W. Commercial Blvd. in Tamarac.
As deputies approached the business, Damian Fuller, 43, was seen exiting the store with beer cases in his possession. Deputies immediately detained him for questioning and learned that the beer was stolen. Fuller was then taken into custody.
In a sworn statement, Fuller admitted to committing beer thefts in Tamarac and North Lauderdale between October 2020 and January 2021. Detectives say he is most likely responsible for similar thefts throughout Broward County and that they are working with local agencies to help solve those cases.
He faces five counts of petit theft in the first degree, four counts of petit theft in the second degree, and cocaine possession.
Got News? Send it to Tamarac Talk.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk. Tamarac Talk was created in 2011 to provide News for the residents of Tamarac and is the #1 News Source for Residents.
- NewsSeptember 23, 2023Grace and Kona Need Forever Homes at the Humane Society of Broward County
- NewsSeptember 14, 2023Broward Gym-goers Go From From Cardio to Car-Theft
- NewsSeptember 13, 2023Furry Friends Buttons and Ginger Bear Need Forever Homes
- NewsSeptember 13, 2023Pedestrian Fatally Struck by Vehicle in Tamarac