By: Sharon Aron Baron
The quiet peace of a weekday morning was abruptly ended when a loud crashing sound was captured on a Tamarac resident’s home security video.
On December 14, at the 11000 Block of Middle Golf Court of the Sanibel community in Tamarac, hundreds of pieces of glass flooded the room as a man was captured on video pushing aside the vertical blinds and entering the home. Once the burglar alarm sounded, the culprit fled out of the front door.
Broward Sheriff’s Office detectives are searching for the unidentified burglar who is described as a male, at least 6’ tall, bald with a medium build and a dark complexion. He wore a white collared shirt, blue jeans, gloves and athletic shoes. Witnesses saw a gray Porsche parked at the resident’s home at about the time of the incident which may be related to the burglary.
Anyone with information is asked to contact Det. Jeremy Grant at (954) 720-2231. If you wish to remain anonymous, contact Broward Crime Stoppers at 954-493-TIPS (8477) or online at www.browardcrimestoppers.org. Anonymous tips that lead to an arrest are eligible for a reward of up to $3,000.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk. Tamarac Talk was created in 2011 to provide News for the residents of Tamarac and is the #1 News Source for Residents.
- News2020.11.25Tamarac History: Former U.S. Congressman Once Made his Home in the Woodlands Country Club
- News2020.11.25Man Posing as Roofing Contractor Arrested After Scamming Tamarac Resident
- News2020.11.23City of Tamarac Continues with Residential Assistance Program
- News2020.11.19Tamarac Crime Update and Arrests Through November 16