On November 4, 2014 residents will be voting to elect a new Mayor and City Commissioner for District 2.
Although both Mayor Harry Dressler and City Commissioner Michelle Gomez are currently in the seats, they were appointed for those positions and were never voted in by the residents of Tamarac. Residents have a chance to meet all of those that are running for these seats on Thursday, October 30, when the the Woodlands Country Club Section 8 will be having a debate at their clubhouse for everyone in the community to attend.
The forum which will be moderated by President of the Tamarac/Sawgrass Democratic Club Joel Davidson, will allow residents to not only meet our two appointed officials, but meet candidates Mike Gelin, who is running for Mayor and Stewart Webster who is running for District 2.
Bring your questions and find out who will best represent you, your community and your city.
Please note: This forum is not being held at the Woodlands Country Club, it will be held at the Section Eight Clubhouse at 7:30 p.m. Located at 4605 Queen Palm Lane on Thursday, October 30, 2014.
Coffee and refreshments will be served afterwards. This event is open to the residents of Tamarac.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and writer for Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk and Parkland Talk.
Tamarac Talk was created in 2010 to provide News, Views and Entertainment for the residents of Tamarac.
- Events2019.08.08Try Vegan Food at the Next EarthSave Event in Tamarac
- Crime & Safety2019.08.06Man Blows Past Security with Two Stolen Leaf Blowers
- Crime & Safety2019.08.05Broward Sheriff’s Office Holds ‘National Night Out’ in Tamarac
- News2019.08.05Flags at Half-Staff to Honor Shooting Victims in El Paso and Dayton