By Kevin Deutsch
Deputies are investigating a two-vehicle crash in Tamarac involving a stolen car, according to the Broward Sheriff’s Office.
BSO deputies responded to the crash near the 3100 block of West Commercial Boulevard Wednesday, BSO spokeswoman Claudinne Caro said.
The preliminary investigation revealed the crash was related to a car stolen out of Fort Lauderdale, Caro said.
“The subjects involved in this incident bailed out after the crash,” she said.
BSO deputies set up a perimeter and detained the subjects, who were not publicly identified.
The investigation is continuing, according to BSO. No additional information about the case was made public Thursday, including whether any criminal charges have been filed.
Got News in Tamarac, Lauderhill, or North Lauderdale? Send it to Tamarac Talk.
- Kevin Deutsch is an award-winning crime journalist and author. A graduate of Florida International University, Kevin has worked on staff at The Miami Herald, New York Daily News, and The Palm Beach Post.
- News2022.12.05Tamarac Crime Update: Stalker Called Woman 50 Times, Sent 500 Messages
- News2022.12.01Tamarac Man Pleads Guilty to Assaulting Officer During Jan. 6 Attack on Capitol
- News2022.11.30Traffic Homicide Detectives Probe Tamarac Crash that Killed Child
- News2022.11.27Tamarac Crime Update: USPS Mail Carrier Robbed at Gunpoint