Video by Jeffrey Goldman with the Chabad of Coral Springs
By Sharon Aron Baron
The Chabad of Coral Springs continues with its weekly food distribution for residents who need it most, and Rabbi Avraham Friedman says they have plenty of food.
Included this week are fresh fruit, vegetables, bread, pastries, dry goods including canned items, fresh eggs, chocolates, and more.
Visit this Wednesday, February 10, 2021, from 5 p.m. – 7 p.m. at 3925 N University Drive.
Volunteer Coordinator Nechama Gutman also needs students volunteers 15-years-old or over who would like to earn service hours to please send a message to their Facebook page.
Chabad of Coral Springs has established a charity GoFundMe campaign to offset some of the costs associated with the weekly food distributions they host on Wednesdays. To learn more, visit their GoFundMe page.
Got News? Send it to Tamarac Talk.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk. Tamarac Talk was created in 2011 to provide News for the residents of Tamarac and is the #1 News Source for Residents.
- News2021.03.08Leadership Broward Launches ‘Follow the Leader in You’ Program for 8th-Grade Students
- News2021.03.07Free Food Distribution Dates In and Around Tamarac
- News2021.03.06Suspects Attempt to Use Counterfeit $100 Bills for Gift Cards in This Week’s Crime Update
- News2021.03.05Live Broward Sheriff’s Office Scanner on Tamarac Talk