Food Distribution at the Chabad of Coral Springs
By Sharon Aron Baron
To continue its mission to combat food insecurity in the community, Chabad of Coral Springs holds a weekly food distribution.
Last week, they gave away zucchini eggplant, mushrooms, avocados limes, bread, cucumbers, apples, split peas, pastries, garbanzo beans, and eggs. However, Nechama Gutman, food distribution coordinator, said it changes every week.
Tamarac residents can visit this Wednesday, January 13, 2021, from 5 p.m. – 7 p.m. at the Chabad of Coral Springs at 3925 N University Drive.
Gutman also needs students volunteers 15-years-old or over who would like to earn service hours to please send a message to their Facebook page.
Chabad of Coral Springs has established a charity GoFundMe campaign to offset some of the costs associated with the weekly food distributions they host on Wednesdays. To learn more, visit their GoFundMe page.
Got News? Send it to Tamarac Talk.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk. Tamarac Talk was created in 2011 to provide News for the residents of Tamarac and is the #1 News Source for Residents.
- News2022.01.19Mayor Gomez Reselected to National League of Cities Fed Advocacy Committee
- News2022.01.14Man Loses 83 Pounds After Bariatric Surgery
- News2022.01.05Pets of the Week: Prince, Mia and Nami Are Looking for Forever Homes
- News2022.01.03Tamarac Offering Environmentally-Friendly Christmas Tree Disposal