Food Distribution at the Chabad of Coral Springs
By Sharon Aron Baron
To continue its mission to combat food insecurity in the community, Chabad of Coral Springs holds a weekly food distribution.
Last week, they gave away zucchini eggplant, mushrooms, avocados limes, bread, cucumbers, apples, split peas, pastries, garbanzo beans, and eggs. However, Nechama Gutman, food distribution coordinator, said it changes every week.
Tamarac residents can visit this Wednesday, January 13, 2021, from 5 p.m. – 7 p.m. at the Chabad of Coral Springs at 3925 N University Drive.
Gutman also needs students volunteers 15-years-old or over who would like to earn service hours to please send a message to their Facebook page.
Chabad of Coral Springs has established a charity GoFundMe campaign to offset some of the costs associated with the weekly food distributions they host on Wednesdays. To learn more, visit their GoFundMe page.
Got News? Send it to Tamarac Talk.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk. Tamarac Talk was created in 2011 to provide News for the residents of Tamarac and is the #1 News Source for Residents.
- News2021.06.17Broward County Public Schools Offer 39 Covid Vaccination Sites for Students 12 and Older
- News2021.06.12University Hospital begins using 3rd Robotic System for Minimally Invasive Surgery
- News2021.06.12Renaissance Charter School in Tamarac Completes Recycle Challenge
- News2021.06.10Tamarac Needs You To Run For Office in 2022