By: Sharon Aron Baron
On Thursday, the City of Tamarac held their Annual Lighting of the Christmas Tree at the Tamarac Community Center.
Audiences enjoyed performances from both the Tamarac and Challenger Elementary School recorder ensembles as well as the Renaissance Charter Chorus. There was also a crafts fair inside of the community center with hand-made items for purchase as well as a magic show for the children.
After the Christmas tree and a Menorah lighting, Santa Claus was escorted to the event by the Broward Sheriff’s Department Fire Rescue so he could meet with the long line of children anxiously waiting for him.
Don’t miss the annual Rudolph’s Winter Wonderland held on Thursday, December 12, from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m. at Tamarac Park. There will be inflatables, arts and crafts, games and lots of other activities, music and giveaways. Tamarac Park is located at 7501 North University Drive.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk. Tamarac Talk was created in 2011 to provide News for the residents of Tamarac and is the #1 News Source for Residents.
- NewsFebruary 18, 2024J.P. Taravella Drama Club Hosts Community Yard Sale and Craft Show on February 24
- NewsFebruary 16, 2024Detectives Search for Tamarac Man Missing Since Early January
- NewsFebruary 15, 2024“You’re a Fraud”: Tamarac Commissioner Blasts Website Tied to Marlon Bolton
- NewsFebruary 12, 2024Free Boot Camp Held to Boost Students’ Federal Aid Applications