By Agrippina Fadel
The next Food Truck Friday in Tamarac will have it all: a delectable selection of menus from nine local food trucks, games for kids, and a live DJ.
Held on Friday, January 27, from 5 to 9 p.m. at the Tamarac Community Center, the free event is a perfect night for the whole family and will include Corn Hole and giant games of Connect 4, Tic Tac Toe, and Jenga.
The participating food trucks include J&J Soul Food, Backyard Cooking, Bobby’s Hot Dogs, Don Chingon Tacos, Aroma Food Truck & Trailer, Lou Lou’s Seafood, Dimelo Papi Pinchos, Los Doughs, and Joe Snow Ice Cream.
Food Truck Fridays are hosted every last Friday of the month. For more information, call (954) 597-3620. Tamarac Community Center is located at 8601 W. Commercial Blvd.
- Agrippina Fadel grew up in Siberia and received her master's in journalism from Tyumen State University. Agrippina is also a writer and editor at Draftsy.net. She has been a US resident for over ten years and speaks English and Russian.
- News2023.02.02Tamarac Resident Plans to Run Against Marlon Bolton; Calls for Ethical Leadership
- News2023.01.31City Commission Postpones Federal Aid to Tamarac Homeless, Domestic Violence Victims, and Rent-Stressed Residents
- News2023.01.31Culver’s Announces Tentative Opening Date in Tamarac
- News2023.01.30Ticket Alert: Comedian Sarge Brings His Hilarious Show to Tamarac