By Agrippina Fadel
The next Food Truck Friday in Tamarac will have it all: a delectable selection of menus from nine local food trucks, games for kids, and a live DJ.
Held on Friday, January 27, from 5 to 9 p.m. at the Tamarac Community Center, the free event is a perfect night for the whole family and will include Corn Hole and giant games of Connect 4, Tic Tac Toe, and Jenga.
The participating food trucks include J&J Soul Food, Backyard Cooking, Bobby’s Hot Dogs, Don Chingon Tacos, Aroma Food Truck & Trailer, Lou Lou’s Seafood, Dimelo Papi Pinchos, Los Doughs, and Joe Snow Ice Cream.
Food Truck Fridays are hosted every last Friday of the month. For more information, call (954) 597-3620. Tamarac Community Center is located at 8601 W. Commercial Blvd.
- Agrippina Fadel grew up in Siberia and received her master's in journalism from Tyumen State University. Agrippina is also a writer and editor at Draftsy.net. She has been a US resident for over ten years and speaks English and Russian.
- NewsSeptember 26, 2023Ticket Alert: Tim McGraw and Faith Hill Tribute Show Coming to Kings Point Palace
- NewsSeptember 24, 2023High Schoolers Offered 100 Service Hours for Fostering Dogs from Broward County Animal Care
- NewsSeptember 23, 2023Lauderhill Police Hold Next ‘Coffee with a Cop’ October 12
- NewsSeptember 19, 2023Tamarac Offers Free Certification Course for HOA Board Members