By Sharon Aron Baron
The new drive-thru testing site is located at the Sports Complex at 9901 NW 77th St. It opens Tuesday, Jan. 4, 2022, at 9:00 a.m. and will be open Monday – Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
This site offers a free Nasal Swab Rapid Antigen Test or a free Nasopharyngeal PCR (nasal swab) test. Appointments are not required or available. Facial coverings are required.
Patients will receive rapid test results within approximately 20 minutes via text message or email notification or PCR test results in approximately 24-48 hours via text message or email notification.
All test results will be available for download at patientportalfl.com. This site is a partnership between Broward County, CDR Health, and the City of Tamarac.
According to a memo from the interim assistant city manager, Levent Sucuoglu, the city secured a licensing agreement between Tamarac, DOH-Broward, and testing provider CDR Health.
In conjunction with DOH-Broward, the City of Coral Springs provides testing at Mullins Hall (opening Jan. 3) at 10150 NW 29th St. and Sportsplex Park with NOMI Health from 8 a.m. to 1 p.m. Closed on New Year’s Day. Testing Hours are seven days a week from 8 a.m.- 7 p.m., weather permitting.
Got News? Send it to Tamarac Talk.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk. Tamarac Talk was created in 2011 to provide News for the residents of Tamarac and is the #1 News Source for Residents.
- News2022.01.19Mayor Gomez Reselected to National League of Cities Fed Advocacy Committee
- News2022.01.14Man Loses 83 Pounds After Bariatric Surgery
- News2022.01.05Pets of the Week: Prince, Mia and Nami Are Looking for Forever Homes
- News2022.01.03Tamarac Offering Environmentally-Friendly Christmas Tree Disposal