By Jill Fox
The City of Tamarac is honoring those lost and the survivors of September 11, 2001, terrorist attacks with “Honk for a Hero.”
In this drive-thru event, attendees will drive around City Hall honking their horns in gratitude for the work of the first responders serving Tamarac.
The event will take place on Saturday, September 11, from 10:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. at Tamarac City Hall, located at 7525 NW 88th Avenue. During the commemoration, Tamarac Fire Rescue and the Broward Sheriff’s Office in Tamarac will showcase service vehicles for the whole family to enjoy from their cars.
The City asks that residents please keep their windows up while participating in the drive-thru.
Visit tamarac.org/specialevents or call (954) 597-3620 for more information.
Got News? Send it to Tamarac Talk.
- Jill Fox is an Emmy Award-winning writer and producer. She has worked in public relations and television for over 20 years. Fox lives in Parkland with her husband and their two children.
- News2022.05.09Forget the Heat; Dolphins Football Camp Moves Indoors For The Summer
- News2022.05.02Stop Stalling! Register for this Summer’s “Mane” Event at Spitfire Farm
- News2022.05.01Forget the Heat; Dolphins Football Camp Moves Indoors For The Summer
- News2022.01.08Join The Team: Broward Sheriff’s Office Open House Is January 22