By: Sharon Aron Baron
Tamarac held its Neighborhood Meeting on Wednesday night, where the mayor, commissioner, and city staff members discussed the latest projects and future events with the city. This particular neighborhood meeting held for Tamarac’s District Two was a chance for neighbors to ask newly reinstated Commissioner Patte Atkins-Grad questions for the first time.
Atkins-Grad read a carefully prepared speech, where she said the one issue that she will not discuss was stepping down, and after she was accused of corruption, a jury found her “innocent of all charges.”
She never says what she will do for her city or her constituents. Never mentioned are what meetings she has attended or anything else she has done since she has been back in office. Immediately, in defensive mode, Atkins-Grad walked away without so much as applause from the over 100 in attendance.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk. Tamarac Talk was created in 2011 to provide News for the residents of Tamarac and is the #1 News Source for Residents.
- News2022.01.19Mayor Gomez Reselected to National League of Cities Fed Advocacy Committee
- News2022.01.14Man Loses 83 Pounds After Bariatric Surgery
- News2022.01.05Pets of the Week: Prince, Mia and Nami Are Looking for Forever Homes
- News2022.01.03Tamarac Offering Environmentally-Friendly Christmas Tree Disposal