Robert Jackson Jr.
UPDATE: According to detectives, Robert Jackson Jr. was located Tuesday evening and has been reunited with his family.
By Kevin Deutsch
The Broward Sheriff’s Office Missing Persons Unit is asking for the public’s help locating a 64-year-old Tamarac man.
According to BSO detectives, Robert Jackson Jr. was last seen Saturday, May 28, at around 11 a.m. in the area of 8105 N.W. 73rd Avenue in Tamarac.
Jackson is about 5 feet 7 inches tall and weighs around 170 pounds, according to BSO. He has gray hair and brown eyes. He was last seen driving a 2008 white Mercedes-Benz C-Class.
According to his family, Jackson has a medical condition that requires medication.
Anyone with information on Jackson’s whereabouts is asked to call BSO Detective Chris Blankenship at 954-321-4268 or the BSO non-emergency number at 954-764- HELP (4357).
Got News? Send it to Tamarac Talk.
- Kevin Deutsch is an award-winning crime journalist and author. A graduate of Florida International University, Kevin has worked on staff at The Miami Herald, New York Daily News, and The Palm Beach Post.
- News2022.12.05Tamarac Crime Update: Stalker Called Woman 50 Times, Sent 500 Messages
- News2022.12.01Tamarac Man Pleads Guilty to Assaulting Officer During Jan. 6 Attack on Capitol
- News2022.11.30Traffic Homicide Detectives Probe Tamarac Crash that Killed Child
- News2022.11.27Tamarac Crime Update: USPS Mail Carrier Robbed at Gunpoint