By Kevin Deutsch
Through our joint effort with the Broward Sheriff’s Office to share updates with residents, this is a summary of Tamarac crime and arrests through May 23, 2022.
W. Commercial Blvd.
On 05/19/2022, deputies responded to a report of an aggravated battery involving three unknown female suspects.
5481 N. State Road 7
On 05/17/2022, at Lakeside Plaza, a deputy was flagged down by the vehicle owner. The subject informed the deputy that his pickup truck was on fire. The vehicle was engulfed when the deputy arrived. Tamarac Fire Rescue responded to the scene.
W. McNab Rd
A female was the victim of a Fraud-Credit Card on 05/17/2022. Her bank debit card had several unauthorized transactions.
A person was the victim of Fraud on 05/18/2022. Tot. Est. Loss: $5,950.
N. Pine Island Rd.
On 05/21/2022, the gas pump # 1 handle was damaged at the BSO Tamarac fuel site.
N. University Dr.
Theft of Motor Vehicle Parts was reported on 05/20/2022. Tot. Est. Loss: $150.
On 05/18/2022, a dispute between two neighbors happened where one neighbor entered the other’s patio without permission. Trespass warning issued.
Wallace, Khalil Giancarlo, 20, was arrested on charges of Battery-touch Or Strike on NW 53rd St on 05/21/2022.
Got News in Tamarac, Lauderhill, or North Lauderdale? Send it to Tamarac Talk.
- Kevin Deutsch is an award-winning crime journalist and author. A graduate of Florida International University, Kevin has worked on staff at The Miami Herald, New York Daily News, and The Palm Beach Post.
- NewsDecember 7, 2023“A Difficult Time”: Woodlands Clubhouse in Tamarac Will Be Demolished
- NewsDecember 5, 2023Lauderhill Hosts Dive-In Movie: ‘Jingle All the Way’
- NewsDecember 5, 2023Lauderhill Toy Giveaway Aims to Spread Holiday Joy
- NewsDecember 4, 2023Attempted Car Burglars Caught on Camera in North Lauderdale