By Sharon Aron Baron
This year, the Broward Sheriff’s Office reminds drivers to find alternatives to drinking and driving, or they’ll find themselves spending time in jail.
BSO’s DUI Task Force is conducting a high visibility saturation and enforcement operation throughout Broward County from 5:00 p.m. on Dec. 31 until 5:00 a.m. on Jan. 1, 2021.
They will be detecting, citing, and arresting drivers who are an immediate threat to the public’s safety when criminal violations are found.
Anyone with information regarding drunk drivers is asked to call Broward County Regional Communications at 954-764-4357. If traveling on one of Broward County’s highways, call *FHP (*347) for the Florida Highway Patrol.
Got News? Send it to Tamarac Talk.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk. Tamarac Talk was created in 2011 to provide News for the residents of Tamarac and is the #1 News Source for Residents.
- News2022.11.23Detectives Ask For Public’s Help Locating Missing 12-Year-Old
- News2022.11.22Tamarac North Lauderdale Chamber Gets Teed Up For 2022 PuroClean Classic Golf Tournament
- News2022.11.21Postal Worker Robbed at Gunpoint in Tamarac
- News2022.11.18On Your Marks, Get Set … Walk or Run! Tamarac Turkey Trot holds 41st Annual Event on Thanksgiving