By Sharon Aron Baron
Early voting for the August 23 Primary Election has begun, and voters registered by July 25, 2022, are eligible to cast their ballots.
According to The Supervisor of Election’s Office 23, Early Voting locations are conveniently located across Broward County and are available through Sunday, August 23. from 10:00 am to 7:00 pm.
Eligible Broward County voters may go to any of the Early Voting Sites to cast their vote. Secure Ballot Intake Drop-boxes are available at all Early Voting Sites for voters to drop off their Vote-By-Mail ballot.
Voters with disabilities can vote using a touchscreen machine located at each Early Voting site, and all voters should note that Florida law requires voters to present a picture ID with a signature when voting in person. Acceptable forms of IDs are listed on browardvotes.gov.
Vote at these nearby locations:
Tamarac Branch Library
8701 W. Commercial Boulevard
Tamarac, FL 33321
Northwest Regional Library
3151 University Drive
Coral Springs, FL 33065
Please visit browardvotes.gov for a complete list of Early Voting locations.
Got News in Tamarac, Lauderhill, or North Lauderdale? Send it to Tamarac Talk.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk. Tamarac Talk was created in 2011 to provide News for the residents of Tamarac and is the #1 News Source for Residents.
- News2022.09.22Just Between Friends Consignment Event Returns October 6-9 in Coral Springs
- News2022.09.15TICKET ALERT: Comedian Brian Regan Performs at the Coral Springs Center for the Arts
- News2022.09.15TICKET ALERT: Comedian Kathleen Madigan Heads to Coral Springs for 2023 Tour
- News2022.09.13J.P. Taravella Drama Presents “Radium Girls” Based on a True Story