By: Claire Cornish
Fairy and Goldie are a unique pair that are tightly-bonded and need to be adopted or fostered together.
Fairy is a six-year-old dachshund weighing a svelte 14 pounds, while Goldie is a ten pound, eight-year-old chihuahua.
Both pups are exceptionally friendly and have charming natures. They love to be petted and showered with kisses, and the only thing they love more is to be showered with treats.
They are appreciative of both food and attention and more than happy to share both with each other. Fairy and Goldie are well-aware that asking for a family who is delighted to take them both in is asking quite a lot, but when it comes to these two little ones, it is a case of double the love.
Fairy and Goldie say to Tamarac residents: “Please come and meet us. You will fall in love!”
Their ID# is A2071979, and they are currently at the Broward County Animal Care and Adoption, 2400 SW 42nd Street, Fort Lauderdale. Open Tuesday – Sunday 11:00 am – 6:00 pm.
- Claire Cornish is a freelance writer, half marathon runner, and volunteer at Broward County Animal Care & Adoption. She is the proud mom of Callie the Labrador and a proud sister of Simon the Labrador mix.
- News2020.04.02This Sweet Dog Needs a Foster Parent During the Stay-At-Home Order
- News2020.03.22Self-Isolate While Fostering a Loving Pet from Broward County Animal Care
- News2020.03.19Rafael is a Volunteer Favorite and He’s at Broward County Animal Care
- News2020.03.11Tyler is a Ray of Sunshine and Can Be Adopted at Broward County Animal Care