By Kevin Deutsch
The FBI on Monday released photographs of a bank robber who stole cash from a Wells Fargo bank branch.
The unidentified man entered the branch at 4101 West Commercial on Oct. 25 around 4:53 p.m. and “demanded money from a bank employee,” Michael Leverock, Special Agent in the FBI’s Miami Office, said in a prepared statement.
There were no injuries, Leverock said. The amount of money stolen was not made public.
Anyone with information about the robbery is asked to call the FBI at (754)-703-2000.
Got News? Send it to Tamarac Talk.
- Kevin Deutsch is an award-winning crime journalist and author. A graduate of Florida International University, Kevin has worked on staff at The Miami Herald, New York Daily News, and The Palm Beach Post.
- News2023.06.04Teen Killed in Tamarac Crash Remembered as ‘Ray of Sunshine’
- News2023.06.02Woman Steals Ambulance in Tamarac, Causes 2 Car Accidents
- News2023.05.31Crash Claims the Life of 18-Year-Old Coral Springs Man: Investigation Underway
- News2023.05.315 People Injured in Tamarac Crash, Taken to Area Hospitals