By: Sharon Aron Baron
On Friday, Tamarac residents will have more restrictions during the COVID-19 pandemic after Governor Ron DeSantis issued his latest Executive Order.
Gov.DeSantis has directed all movie theatres, concert houses, auditoriums, playhouses, bowling alleys, arcades, gymnasiums, fitness studios, and beaches to close in Broward County and Palm Beach County.
These closures shall remain in effect per the President’s “15 Days to Slow the Spread”, initiated on March 16, 2020.
They will expire March 31, 2020, but maybe renewed upon the written request of the County Administrator. The Broward County and Palm Beach County Administrators will also have the ability to enforce, relax, modify, or remove these closures as they see fit.
Additionally, the Executive Order requires all restaurants, bars, pubs, night clubs, banquet halls, cabarets, breweries, cafeterias, and any other alcohol and foodservice business establishment with seating for more than ten people within the incorporated and unincorporated areas of Broward County and Palm Beach County to close on-premises service of customers.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk. Tamarac Talk was created in 2011 to provide News for the residents of Tamarac and is the #1 News Source for Residents.
- News2021.04.18Reported Altercation in Tamarac Leaves 1 Dead
- News2021.04.17Woman Scammed out of $200K on Dating Site in Tamarac Crime Updates
- News2021.04.16President, Governor, Directs Flags at Half-Staff in Honor of Indianapolis Victims on April 20
- News2021.04.16No-Appointment Needed Vaccination Sites Offered at 9 Broward County Locations