By: Sharon Aron Baron
A Tamarac man whose lifeless body was discovered by his father on Tuesday night is being investigated as a murder by Broward Sheriff’s Office homicide detectives.
Deputies from the BSO Tamarac district responded to a home in the Mainlands of Tamarac on the 7000 block of N.W. 70 Ave. in reference to an unresponsive male. The, victim, 32 year-old Lekkie Wilson Jr. was discovered by his father.
BSO homicide and crime scene detectives responded to the scene and continued the investigation. While on scene, a member of the Broward County Medical Examiner’s Office confirmed that Wilson was murdered. Homicide detectives are not releasing how he died.
Anyone with information is asked to call Homicide Det. Jim Hayes at 954- 321-4210 or contact Broward Crime Stoppers, anonymously, at 954-493-TIPS (8477) or online at browardcrimestoppers.org. Tips received by Broward Crime Stoppers that lead to an arrest in this case are eligible for a reward of up to $3,000.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk. Tamarac Talk was created in 2011 to provide News for the residents of Tamarac and is the #1 News Source for Residents.
- News2021.05.07Investigation Into Public Records Media Leak May Cost Tamarac Taxpayers up to $50,000
- News2021.05.06Broward County Votes to Change the Woodlands Golf Greens into Homes
- News2021.05.052 Injured in Vehicle Crash in Tamarac
- News2021.04.30Patient Thanks Doctors and Nurses for Saving Her Life 1 Year After Near-Fatal Heart Attack