By Sharon Aron Baron
The Humane Society of Broward County is holding its “Tail-End of Summer” adoption event where select pets one year and older will have their adoption fee at half price.
Save $75 on dogs and $20 on cats —- savings for toys and treats.
When you adopt from the Humane Society of Broward County, all pets are spayed or neutered. In addition, they receive preliminary vaccinations, a microchip, a 14-day limited health care plan from VCA Animal Hospitals, de-worming, treatment for fleas and ticks, feline leukemia test for cats, heartworm test for dogs seven months and older, and a bag of Purina ONE pet food.
The event takes place: Friday, August 26 from 11:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m., Saturday, August 27, 11:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m., Sunday, August 28 11:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
The Humane Society of Broward County is located at 2070 Griffin Road, Fort Lauderdale. A block west of I-95. Be sure to complete the pre-adoption application at www.humanebroward.com.
Got News in Tamarac, Lauderhill, or North Lauderdale? Send it to Tamarac Talk.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk. Tamarac Talk was created in 2011 to provide News for the residents of Tamarac and is the #1 News Source for Residents.
- NewsDecember 1, 2023Broward County Schools Opens 2024/25 School Choice Options
- NewsNovember 19, 2023Talk Media Named 2023 Finalist by the Florida Press Club
- NewsNovember 16, 2023Tamarac Launches Campaign to Become Autism Friendly, Enhancing Inclusivity
- NewsNovember 14, 2023Dog Rescued from Tamarac Dumpster Now Safe with Foster Family