By: Matt Rothman
The J.P. Taravella girls lacrosse team continues their excellent start to the season, currently 4-1 following their win 8-3 over St. Thomas Aquinas High School Monday night.
Celina Saunders led the team with three goals as Remy Simpson and Vicky Mann had two. Hailey Zaichick also recorded a goal while Goalie Priscilla Santos made nine saves in net.
“I am so proud of the showing that the girls have had so far; however, we never stop pushing to be better as an overall team,” said Head Coach Megan Letizia.
Up next, the Trojans will face Fort Lauderdale High School Thursday, March 11, at 4 p.m.
Got News? Send it to Tamarac Talk.
- Matt Rothman is a 2018 graduate from Florida Gulf Coast University receiving his bachelor’s degree in journalism and then graduated from the University of Florida as a graduate student.
- News2023.03.17J.P. Taravella Track and Field Wins 4 Events in Walter Dix Relays
- News2023.03.11J.P. Taravella Baseball Wins 5th Straight Game Friday Night
- News2023.02.25J.P. Taravella Softball Kicks-Off 2023 Season with a Win
- News2023.01.31J.P. Taravella Girls Soccer Advances to District Championship Game