By: Matt Rothman
Celina Saunders led the team with three goals as Remy Simpson and Vicky Mann had two. Hailey Zaichick also recorded a goal while Goalie Priscilla Santos made nine saves in net.
“I am so proud of the showing that the girls have had so far; however, we never stop pushing to be better as an overall team,” said Head Coach Megan Letizia.
Up next, the Trojans will face Fort Lauderdale High School Thursday, March 11, at 4 p.m.
Got News? Send it to Tamarac Talk.
- Matt Rothman is a 2018 graduate from Florida Gulf Coast University receiving his bachelor's degree in journalism. Originally from Long Island, he moved to Parkland shortly after high school.
- News2021.09.16J.P Taravella Boys Cross Country Team Continue to Improve Early in Season
- News2021.09.03J.P. Taravella Football Hosts First Game on their Home Field
- News2021.09.03Former J.P. Taravella Pitcher Logan Plasencia Commits to SEC Powerhouse
- News2021.08.19J.P. Taravella Football Hopes to Bounce Back During 2021 Season