By: Sharon Aron Baron
Your favorite little ghosts and goblins are invited to the Coral Square Mall for a fun and safe morning at the Boo Bash on Saturday, October 29 as well as some Halloween trick-or-treating on October 31.
Kidgits Boo Bash
The Boo Bash will be held from 10 a.m. – 12 p.m. on Saturday, October 29, where children of all ages are encouraged to sport their best Halloween costume to celebrate the spooky holiday with friends and family. Kidgits Club members will enjoy an interactive DJ, lots of candy and a not so scary Halloween show. Additionally, Noerr Programs will be on-site for attendees to purchase their spooky photos.
On Monday, October 31, after 4 p.m., Coral Square Mall will host mall-wide trick-or-treating. During the event, participating retailers will provide Halloween candy to children dressed up for the holiday.
Costumes should be worn only during event hours and masks are allowed only on children 12 years old and younger. Come join us in a safe, well-lit environment and grab some goodies from Coral Square.
The cost is free and open to Kidgits Members. Not a Simon Kidgits Club Member? Visit Kidgets.com to sign up.
Coral Square Mall is located at 9469 W. Atlantic Blvd. Coral Springs, FL 33071.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk. Tamarac Talk was created in 2011 to provide News for the residents of Tamarac and is the #1 News Source for Residents.
- News2022.09.22Just Between Friends Consignment Event Returns October 6-9 in Coral Springs
- News2022.09.15TICKET ALERT: Comedian Brian Regan Performs at the Coral Springs Center for the Arts
- News2022.09.15TICKET ALERT: Comedian Kathleen Madigan Heads to Coral Springs for 2023 Tour
- News2022.09.13J.P. Taravella Drama Presents “Radium Girls” Based on a True Story