By Sharon Aron Baron
Local law enforcement agencies in Broward County have announced their participation in a joint training exercise with the Department of Defense (DOD) set to begin on May 30 and extend over the next two weeks.
The training will be conducted at various locations and aims to provide the DOD with realistic settings for preparedness training. This routine exercise has been a common practice undertaken by military personnel in cities nationwide.
To minimize disruption to the daily lives of residents and visitors, the selected training sites have been carefully chosen. The primary objective is to ensure the safety of both the general public and the participants involved.
To maintain security measures, the specific locations of the training sites will not be disclosed to the public. Authorities have urged individuals who become aware of the training locations to steer clear of these areas while the exercises are underway.
Got News? Send it to Tamarac Talk. Don’t miss reading Margate Talk, Coral Springs Talk, Coconut Creek Talk, and Parkland Talk.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk. Tamarac Talk was created in 2011 to provide News for the residents of Tamarac and is the #1 News Source for Residents.
- News2023.06.08Celebrating Excellence: Meet Our Local Valedictorians and Salutatorians for 2023
- News2023.05.31Temple Beth Torah Sha’aray Tzedek Holds Shabbat Services in Spanish, Hebrew and English
- News2023.05.27Planet Fitness Launches High School Summer Pass Program to Combat Teen Obesity and Boost Mental Health
- News2023.05.26Joint Tactical Training Exercise to Commence in Broward County