By: Matt Rothman
For the third time since 2016, the J.P. Taravella boys soccer team has started the season with at least five wins in their first seven games.
The Trojans are currently 5-2 this year and recently had a four-game win streak snapped. The Trojans started the season out by beating Piper High School. Despite falling in their next game, JPT then beat Miramar, Charles. W Flanagan, Coral Springs Charter, and Hallandale High School. They also outscored their opponents 14-1 in those games before falling to Fort Lauderdale His School in their last game on Friday.
Next, JPT will begin another busy week of games, starting with a matchup against McArthur High School on Monday, Dec. 12, at 5 p.m. Following that, they will play three more games with matchups against Coconut Creek, Blanche Ely, and Stranahan High School.
- Matt Rothman is a 2018 graduate from Florida Gulf Coast University receiving his bachelor’s degree in journalism and then graduated from the University of Florida as a graduate student.
- NewsSeptember 14, 2023J.P. Taravella Girls Volleyball Off to Best Start in 11 Years
- NewsSeptember 12, 2023J.P. Taravella’s Javi Miranda Commits to Join 3 Former Teammates in College
- NewsSeptember 6, 2023J.P. Taravella Boys Cross Country Finish 5th in Opening Race
- NewsAugust 17, 2023J.P. Taravella’s Anthony Quigley Plays in Baseball Factory All-American Game