By Sharon Aron Baron
Comedian Kathleen Madigan announced her Boxed Wine & Tiny Banjos 2023 Tour with 23 dates.
The show, featuring all-new material, is slated for Friday, January 13, 2023, at the Coral Springs Center for the Arts.
Tickets go on-sale Friday, September 16 at 10 a.m.
The comedian’s 32-year comedy career shows no signs of slowing down as she tours 250 nights a year, selling out marquee theaters across the country.
Madigan has had over 40 appearances on late-night talk shows and multiple comedy specials on Netflix, Comedy Central, and HBO. She has also appeared on Jerry Seinfeld’s Netflix popular Netflix series, Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee, and made the most of the pandemic by launching a podcast, Madigan’s Pubcast, on all streaming outlets.
Her most recent special, Bothering Jesus, is her fifth hour-long stand-up special and third special available on NETFLIX, and was also the highest-selling comedy album and most played comedy album on streaming services since 2014.
The comedian recently shot her sixth stand-up special at the Paramount Theatre in Denver and will release in early 2023.
She’s won the American Comedy Award for “Best Female Comedian” and the Phyllis Diller award for “Best Female Comedian.” She has written and produced for Lewis Black’s Root of All Evil on Comedy Central and has done multiple USO tours in Iraq and Afghanistan.
Madigan has performed internationally at festivals in theaters in Ireland, England, Hong Kong, Australia and has filmed seven Montreal Gala Shows at the Just For Laugh’s Comedy Festival for CBC TV.
Tickets for Kathleen Madigan at the Coral Springs Center for the Arts start at $62. Purchase them at the Box Office at 954-344-5990 or online at TheCenterCS.com.
The Coral Spring Center for the Arts is located at 2855 Coral Springs Drive.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk. Tamarac Talk was created in 2011 to provide News for the residents of Tamarac and is the #1 News Source for Residents.
- NewsDecember 10, 2023Meet 2 Delightful Companions Awaiting Their Forever Homes at the Humane Society of Broward County
- NewsDecember 1, 2023Broward County Schools Opens 2024/25 School Choice Options
- NewsNovember 19, 2023Talk Media Named 2023 Finalist by the Florida Press Club
- NewsNovember 16, 2023Tamarac Launches Campaign to Become Autism Friendly, Enhancing Inclusivity