By: Sharon Aron Baron
One local resident and veteran received a special Father’s Day gift from a national company.
U.S. Army Veteran Frankie Ramsook of Tamarac along with his wife and children received a new energy efficient washer and dryer given to him from TotalProtect, a home warranty company based in the area.
Ramsook, who served in the US Army from 1992-1998 in Bosnia, is one of 19 other families that have benefited from TotalProtect Operation Appliance Aid program which has donated 30 appliances to veterans and their families across the country since 2012.
According to their spokesperson, Ramsook was very happy to receive the new washer and dryer since his previous ones were very old and rusted.
As part of TotalProtect’s Operation Appliance Aid program. they repair or replace appliances and home systems for military veterans across the country. TotalProtect partnered with Rebuilding Together Broward to identify the Ramsook family. Cross Country Home Services is the parent company for Total Protect and is based in Sunrise, Florida.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and writer for Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk and Parkland Talk.
Tamarac Talk was created in 2010 to provide News, Views and Entertainment for the residents of Tamarac.
- News2020.01.23Tamarac Woman Dies After Single-Vehicle Accident in Coral Springs
- News2020.01.23Broward County Offering Express Service from BB&T Center to Miami International Airport
- News2020.01.21J.P. Taravella Drama Holding Semi-Annual Garage Sale
- News2020.01.21Try Vegan Food at the Next EarthSave Event in Tamarac January 31