By Sharon Aron Baron
The Tamarac location of MD NOW Urgent Care is now offering the Moderna COVID-19 vaccine, and anyone interested in receiving the vaccine must make an appointment.
Due to high demand, MD Now cannot take walk-ins for COVID-19 vaccines at this time. In addition, due to limited supplies, they can only administer vaccines to individuals with verified insurance coverage. A list of accepted insurances can be found on their website.
Book your online appointment at MD NOW in Tamarac at 4640 W Commercial Blvd. Tamarac, FL 33319
All clinics are open 365 days a year, including holidays, and patients are generally seen in an hour or less.
Got News? Send it to Tamarac Talk.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk. Tamarac Talk was created in 2011 to provide News for the residents of Tamarac and is the #1 News Source for Residents.
- News2021.09.14Broward County Schools Participates in ‘Dads Take Your Child to School Day’
- News2021.09.09Local Filmmaker Holds Screening of ‘I Wanna Be A Criminal’ in Tamarac
- News2021.09.07Broward County Public Schools Hiring Bus Drivers for 2021-22 School Year
- News2021.09.01Reserve Your Space at the Next City-Wide Garage Sale