Tired of seeing the same old cookie-cutter homes in neighborhood after neighborhood? Why don’t you own something unusual and set yourself apart from the pack?
This beautiful mid-century modern home is an architectural marvel. Located in the Woodlands Country Club, this home was owned by one of South Florida’s largest philanthropists and can now be yours.
Featured in the Spring 2011 issue of Atomic Ranch Magazine which features modern homes, this golf course home has 4,400 square feet. Included are three bedrooms plus office and 3 bathrooms plus 2 half baths. The master suite has his/her bathrooms as well as the largest his/her closet you’ll ever see.
Highly desirable terrazzo floors cover the main areas. With the 2-car garage, separate golf cart garage, and closets galore, this home has an abundance of storage. The circular driveway is perfect for guests and can hold over 10 cars.
The home comes complete with a heated pool and has golf course views of the Woodlands East Course. The private Country Club is now owned by ClubLink and members who join enjoy reciprocal golf at courses all over the U.S. and Canada.
Home is listed for $550,000 by Sara Jane Rose with First Class Realty Group 954-274-6336.
Open house Sunday, November 4, 2012 1pm – 4pm. Call for details.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and writer for Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk and Parkland Talk.
Tamarac Talk was created in 2010 to provide News, Views and Entertainment for the residents of Tamarac.
- Events2019.08.08Try Vegan Food at the Next EarthSave Event in Tamarac
- Crime & Safety2019.08.06Man Blows Past Security with Two Stolen Leaf Blowers
- Crime & Safety2019.08.05Broward Sheriff’s Office Holds ‘National Night Out’ in Tamarac
- News2019.08.05Flags at Half-Staff to Honor Shooting Victims in El Paso and Dayton