By: Sharon Aron Baron
If you love model railroads, then you’ll want to head over to Aventura Mall in North Miami Beach for the holidays to catch this elaborate display. Massive in size, it features many different blissful holiday scenes.
Enthusiasts will appreciate the craftsmanship that goes into such a production, and the multitude of individual scenes that are going on while the train slowly goes by.
Stationed in front of JCPenney it will be worth the drive from Tamarac.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and writer for Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk and Parkland Talk.
Tamarac Talk was created in 2010 to provide News, Views and Entertainment for the residents of Tamarac.
- News2020.05.285 Tamarac Seniors Graduate from Calvary Christian Academy During ‘Drive-in’ Ceremony
- News2020.05.28BSO Investigates Multi-Vehicle Crash in Tamarac
- News2020.05.27COVID-19 Cases in Tamarac from the Florida Department of Health May 27
- News2020.05.26Burglary and Battery in the Forefront in May 15 Crime Update for Tamarac