By: Sharon Aron Baron
If you love model railroads, then you’ll want to head over to Aventura Mall in North Miami Beach for the holidays to catch this elaborate display. Massive in size, it features many different blissful holiday scenes.
Enthusiasts will appreciate the craftsmanship that goes into such a production, and the multitude of individual scenes that are going on while the train slowly goes by.
Stationed in front of JCPenney it will be worth the drive from Tamarac.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk. Tamarac Talk was created in 2011 to provide News for the residents of Tamarac and is the #1 News Source for Residents.
- News2021.07.22Register Now for the Tamarac North Lauderdale Chamber Twin Cup Golf Tournament
- News2021.07.10Tamarac Commission Remains Undecided on Millage Rate after 6 Hour Budget Meeting
- News2021.07.09Tamarac North Lauderdale Chamber Hosts Twin Cup Golf Tournament
- News2021.06.30Public Meetings Held for Atlantic Blvd Interchange Improvements at the Sawgrass Expressway