By: Sharon Aron Baron
Take the family and view this unbelievable model railroad on display right now at Aventura Mall in Miami.
If you are a model train enthusiast, or can appreciate the craftsmanship that goes into such a production. At 16 by 29 feet, it’s South Florida’s largest indoor train display, featuring five electric trains that whistle and smoke their way through a 360-degree experience of an enchanted winter landscape filled with city towns, country fairs, mountains, and of course, Aventura Mall.
Take a trip to Aventura to check it out. Stationed in front of JCPenney, it will be well worth the drive.
Happy Holidays from Tamarac Talk!
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and writer for Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk and Parkland Talk.
Tamarac Talk was created in 2010 to provide News, Views and Entertainment for the residents of Tamarac.
- News2019.09.19Coral Springs Center for the Arts Launches Comedy and Music October and November
- News2019.09.18Tamarac City Commissioners Voted to Approve Office Furnishings in Amended Budget
- News2019.09.18Broward County Schools Holds ‘Dads Take Your Child to School Day’
- News2019.09.17Students Can Earn Service Hours at 34th Annual International Coastal Cleanup