By: Sharon Aron Baron
Take the family and view this unbelievable model railroad on display right now at Aventura Mall in Miami.
If you are a model train enthusiast, or can appreciate the craftsmanship that goes into such a production. At 16 by 29 feet, it’s South Florida’s largest indoor train display, featuring five electric trains that whistle and smoke their way through a 360-degree experience of an enchanted winter landscape filled with city towns, country fairs, mountains, and of course, Aventura Mall.
Take a trip to Aventura to check it out. Stationed in front of JCPenney, it will be well worth the drive.
Happy Holidays from Tamarac Talk!
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk. Tamarac Talk was created in 2011 to provide News for the residents of Tamarac and is the #1 News Source for Residents.
- News2020.11.25Tamarac History: Former U.S. Congressman Once Made his Home in the Woodlands Country Club
- News2020.11.25Man Posing as Roofing Contractor Arrested After Scamming Tamarac Resident
- News2020.11.23City of Tamarac Continues with Residential Assistance Program
- News2020.11.19Tamarac Crime Update and Arrests Through November 16