By: Sharon Aron Baron
The September screening of the Movie in the Park featuring “ParaNorman,” was rained out, so a new date has been scheduled on Friday, November 6 at the Tamarac Sports Complex.
This movie is rated PG, but it is great for all ages and is the story about a misunderstood boy who takes on ghosts, zombies and grown-ups to save his town from a centuries-old curse.
The activities start at 6:00 p.m. with face painting, bounce house, music, and food from participating food trucks. Don’t forget your blankets and lawn chairs because the movie starts at 7:30 p.m. Oh yes, everyone will get a free bag of popcorn.
The Tamarac Sports complex is located at 9901 NW 77 Street.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk. Tamarac Talk was created in 2011 to provide News for the residents of Tamarac and is the #1 News Source for Residents.
- News2023.03.22FBI Miami Warns of $13 Million ‘Grandparent Scam’ Targeting Seniors
- News2023.03.21The Voice of Romance, Johnny Mathis, Celebrates 67 Years in Music with a Special Performance in Coral Springs
- News2023.03.19Woman Dies 5 Weeks After Multi-Vehicle Crash in North Lauderdale
- News2023.03.18Adopt These Adorable Pets: Onyx and Toes Are Looking for Their Forever Homes at the Humane Society of Broward County