By: Sharon Aron Baron
The September screening of the Movie in the Park featuring “ParaNorman,” was rained out, so a new date has been scheduled on Friday, November 6 at the Tamarac Sports Complex.
This movie is rated PG, but it is great for all ages and is the story about a misunderstood boy who takes on ghosts, zombies and grown-ups to save his town from a centuries-old curse.
The activities start at 6:00 p.m. with face painting, bounce house, music, and food from participating food trucks. Don’t forget your blankets and lawn chairs because the movie starts at 7:30 p.m. Oh yes, everyone will get a free bag of popcorn.
The Tamarac Sports complex is located at 9901 NW 77 Street.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and writer for Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk and Parkland Talk.
Tamarac Talk was created in 2010 to provide News, Views and Entertainment for the residents of Tamarac.
- News2019.09.19Coral Springs Center for the Arts Launches Comedy and Music October and November
- News2019.09.18Tamarac City Commissioners Voted to Approve Office Furnishings in Amended Budget
- News2019.09.18Broward County Schools Holds ‘Dads Take Your Child to School Day’
- News2019.09.17Students Can Earn Service Hours at 34th Annual International Coastal Cleanup