By Sharon Aron Baron
A North Lauderdale man suffered injuries after a collision in unincorporated Central Broward.
At approximately 4:47 a.m. Sunday, Dec. 13, Broward Sheriff’s Office deputies and Fort Lauderdale Fire Rescue personnel responded to a motorcycle versus vehicle crash near the 1600 block of South State Road 7 in unincorporated Central Broward.
Preliminary investigation revealed Carlos Mendez-Perez, 35, of Fort Lauderdale, was conducting a U-turn in his 2011 Ford Escape SUV when he was struck by a 2019 Can-AM Spyder motorcycle driven by Walton J. Antoine, 33, of North Lauderdale.
Antoine, who was not wearing a helmet, sustained multiple injuries and was transported by paramedics to Broward Health Medical Center with life-threatening injuries.
Detectives say Mendez-Perez remained on scene and cooperated with investigators.
Got News? Send it to Tamarac Talk.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk. Tamarac Talk was created in 2011 to provide News for the residents of Tamarac and is the #1 News Source for Residents.
- News2021.05.11Next Free Food Distribution Dates In Tamarac, Sunrise, and Coral Springs
- News2021.05.11Bolton Blames Mayor, City Manager, After His Spending Items Are Leaked to Press
- News2021.05.07Investigation Into Public Records Media Leak May Cost Tamarac Taxpayers up to $50,000
- News2021.05.06Broward County Votes to Change the Woodlands Golf Greens into Homes