By Sharon Aron Baron
A man was shot and killed in North Lauderdale on Thursday, and the Broward Sheriff’s Office Homicide Unit is investigating the incident.
On April 27, just before 5 p.m., reports of a shooting near the 7400 block of Kimberly Boulevard in North Lauderdale were received by Broward County Regional Communications. BSO deputies and North Lauderdale Fire Rescue immediately responded.
Upon arriving at the scene, emergency crews found an adult male shot multiple times behind a building. The victim was immediately airlifted to North Broward Hospital by BSO Fire Rescue, where he was pronounced dead shortly after arrival.
Homicide detectives are now actively investigating the circumstances surrounding the murder of the victim. The investigation is ongoing, and any information that can help the case is welcome. Anyone with information on this fatal shooting is urged to contact Homicide Detective John Curcio at 954-321-4212 or submit a tip through the SaferWatch app. If anonymity is a concern, people can contact Broward Crime Stoppers at 954-493-TIPS (8477) or submit an anonymous tip at browardcrimestoppers.org. People can also dial **TIPS (8477) from any cellphone in the United States.
Broward Crime Stoppers is offering a reward of up to $5,000 for any tip that leads to an arrest in this case.
Got News? Send it to Tamarac Talk. Don’t miss reading Margate Talk, Coral Springs Talk, Coconut Creek Talk, and Parkland Talk.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk. Tamarac Talk was created in 2011 to provide News for the residents of Tamarac and is the #1 News Source for Residents.
- News2023.06.08Celebrating Excellence: Meet Our Local Valedictorians and Salutatorians for 2023
- News2023.05.31Temple Beth Torah Sha’aray Tzedek Holds Shabbat Services in Spanish, Hebrew and English
- News2023.05.27Planet Fitness Launches High School Summer Pass Program to Combat Teen Obesity and Boost Mental Health
- News2023.05.26Joint Tactical Training Exercise to Commence in Broward County