By Sharon Aron Baron
A man was shot and killed in North Lauderdale on Thursday, and the Broward Sheriff’s Office Homicide Unit is investigating the incident.
On April 27, just before 5 p.m., reports of a shooting near the 7400 block of Kimberly Boulevard in North Lauderdale were received by Broward County Regional Communications. BSO deputies and North Lauderdale Fire Rescue immediately responded.
Upon arriving at the scene, emergency crews found an adult male shot multiple times behind a building. The victim was immediately airlifted to North Broward Hospital by BSO Fire Rescue, where he was pronounced dead shortly after arrival.
Homicide detectives are now actively investigating the circumstances surrounding the murder of the victim. The investigation is ongoing, and any information that can help the case is welcome. Anyone with information on this fatal shooting is urged to contact Homicide Detective John Curcio at 954-321-4212 or submit a tip through the SaferWatch app. If anonymity is a concern, people can contact Broward Crime Stoppers at 954-493-TIPS (8477) or submit an anonymous tip at browardcrimestoppers.org. People can also dial **TIPS (8477) from any cellphone in the United States.
Broward Crime Stoppers is offering a reward of up to $5,000 for any tip that leads to an arrest in this case.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk. Tamarac Talk was created in 2011 to provide News for the residents of Tamarac and is the #1 News Source for Residents.
- NewsFebruary 18, 2024J.P. Taravella Drama Club Hosts Community Yard Sale and Craft Show on February 24
- NewsFebruary 16, 2024Detectives Search for Tamarac Man Missing Since Early January
- NewsFebruary 15, 2024“You’re a Fraud”: Tamarac Commissioner Blasts Website Tied to Marlon Bolton
- NewsFebruary 12, 2024Free Boot Camp Held to Boost Students’ Federal Aid Applications