By: Sharon Aron Baron
It was touch and go whether or not Tamarac would have their big Fourth of July spectacular. Fortunately, the rain stopped and spectators were rewarded not only with a beautiful sunset but a fantastic fireworks display.
Hundreds of residents showed up for the free event on Friday night taking advantage of the nearby food trucks and bounce houses. Many just relaxed and listened to the Valerie Tyson Band who rocked the Sportsplex with live music.
Sure the field was a little soggy from days of torrential rains, but the annual event won’t be remembered for that. Residents, along with their friends and family spent the evening together to honor the freedom and liberties that our great country offers.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and writer for Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk and Parkland Talk.
Tamarac Talk was created in 2010 to provide News, Views and Entertainment for the residents of Tamarac.
- Events2019.08.08Try Vegan Food at the Next EarthSave Event in Tamarac
- Crime & Safety2019.08.06Man Blows Past Security with Two Stolen Leaf Blowers
- Crime & Safety2019.08.05Broward Sheriff’s Office Holds ‘National Night Out’ in Tamarac
- News2019.08.05Flags at Half-Staff to Honor Shooting Victims in El Paso and Dayton