By: Sharon Aron Baron
It was touch and go whether or not Tamarac would have their big Fourth of July spectacular. Fortunately, the rain stopped and spectators were rewarded not only with a beautiful sunset but a fantastic fireworks display.
Hundreds of residents showed up for the free event on Friday night taking advantage of the nearby food trucks and bounce houses. Many just relaxed and listened to the Valerie Tyson Band who rocked the Sportsplex with live music.
Sure the field was a little soggy from days of torrential rains, but the annual event won’t be remembered for that. Residents, along with their friends and family spent the evening together to honor the freedom and liberties that our great country offers.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk. Tamarac Talk was created in 2011 to provide News for the residents of Tamarac and is the #1 News Source for Residents.
- News2021.05.12Commission Votes Against $50,000 Leaked Memo Investigation, Hires New City Attorney
- News2021.05.11Next Free Food Distribution Dates In Tamarac, Sunrise, and Coral Springs
- News2021.05.11Bolton Blames Mayor, City Manager, After His Spending Items Are Leaked to Press
- News2021.05.07Investigation Into Public Records Media Leak May Cost Tamarac Taxpayers up to $50,000