You can earn big money like this person did. They made so much; they wanted to share their secrets scrawled with shoe polish.
Interesting Bike at the Tamarac Library
Tamarac Girl Scouts Selling Cookies at the Midway Publix
Finally, Krispy Kreme in the East part of Tamarac starts construction!
A sign in front of Publix reminds shoppers to remember to bring their reusable bags. They never do!
I could bore you with all the shots of snipe signs I have! I have tons of photos of litter and snipe signs. I save those and send those to the city. I’m sure they love me.
Have something you want to share? Then send it to Tamarac Talk.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk. Tamarac Talk was created in 2011 to provide News for the residents of Tamarac and is the #1 News Source for Residents.
- News2023.02.07BSO Holds Shred-A-Thon and Operation Medicine Cabinet in Tamarac
- News2023.02.06Tragic Murder Mystery Solved: Two Suspects Arrested for Killing of Tamarac Resident
- News2023.02.06Apply Now for $1,200 Scholarships Offered to Florida College Students
- News2023.02.03Bite into Bliss and Empower Young Women: Get Your Boxes of Girl Scout Cookies Today