Shortly before 1 p.m., Saturday, June 16, 65-year-old Barbara Ann Nadeau was returning home to the Cypress Chase condominiums located in the 3400 block of Northwest 48 Avenue in Lauderdale Lakes. Nadeau was carrying bags of groceries when she was attacked by an unidentified male suspect in front of the lobby elevator. The thug grabbed her purse with such force that he spun her around and knocked her to the ground.
The suspect fled on foot with Nadeau’s purse. The surveillance video shows an unidentified black male who is believed to be in his early 20’s, about 5’7” tall with a thin build and “fluffy” hair or possibly short dreads.
He was last seen wearing a light gray tank top, black shorts that stopped just below the knee and black high-top sneakers with blue and black striping.
Anyone with information on this strong-arm robbery case is asked to call BSO Robbery Det. Armando Enrique at (954) 321-4270 or contact Broward Crime Stoppers, anonymously, at (954) 493-TIPS (8477) or online atwww.browardcrimestoppers.org.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and writer for Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk and Parkland Talk.
Tamarac Talk was created in 2010 to provide News, Views and Entertainment for the residents of Tamarac.
- News2019.09.19Coral Springs Center for the Arts Launches Comedy and Music October and November
- News2019.09.18Tamarac City Commissioners Voted to Approve Office Furnishings in Amended Budget
- News2019.09.18Broward County Schools Holds ‘Dads Take Your Child to School Day’
- News2019.09.17Students Can Earn Service Hours at 34th Annual International Coastal Cleanup