By: Sharon Aron Baron
What concerns our residents the most in Tamarac? A question similar to this was asked to two of our finalists for the position of district two commissioner last Thursday and both gave two different answers.
Mike Gelin believed what concerned residents in district two was the development of the Tamarac Village in the West and traffic near the new development near the Turnpike. Michelle Gomez answered that the aesthetics of the city and businesses moving out creating empty strip centers concern the residents in district two.
While their answers only reflect what they believe district two residents concerns are, it made me wonder what others residents thought. Answer the poll with your top two and if you have any concerns not listed, write them in the comments.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk. Tamarac Talk was created in 2011 to provide News for the residents of Tamarac and is the #1 News Source for Residents.
- NewsDecember 10, 2023Meet 2 Delightful Companions Awaiting Their Forever Homes at the Humane Society of Broward County
- NewsDecember 1, 2023Broward County Schools Opens 2024/25 School Choice Options
- NewsNovember 19, 2023Talk Media Named 2023 Finalist by the Florida Press Club
- NewsNovember 16, 2023Tamarac Launches Campaign to Become Autism Friendly, Enhancing Inclusivity