By: Sharon Aron Baron
What concerns our residents the most in Tamarac? A question similar to this was asked to two of our finalists for the position of district two commissioner last Thursday and both gave two different answers.
Mike Gelin believed what concerned residents in district two was the development of the Tamarac Village in the West and traffic near the new development near the Turnpike. Michelle Gomez answered that the aesthetics of the city and businesses moving out creating empty strip centers concern the residents in district two.
While their answers only reflect what they believe district two residents concerns are, it made me wonder what others residents thought. Answer the poll with your top two and if you have any concerns not listed, write them in the comments.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and writer for Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk and Parkland Talk.
Tamarac Talk was created in 2010 to provide News, Views and Entertainment for the residents of Tamarac.
- News2020.01.282020 Teen Summit Held in Tamarac
- News2020.01.24Clear Space by Safely Disposing Hazardous Waste on February 1
- News2020.01.23Tamarac Woman Dies After Single-Vehicle Accident in Coral Springs
- News2020.01.23Broward County Offering Express Service from BB&T Center to Miami International Airport