By: Sharon Aron Baron
What concerns our residents the most in Tamarac? A question similar to this was asked to two of our finalists for the position of district two commissioner last Thursday and both gave two different answers.
Mike Gelin believed what concerned residents in district two was the development of the Tamarac Village in the West and traffic near the new development near the Turnpike. Michelle Gomez answered that the aesthetics of the city and businesses moving out creating empty strip centers concern the residents in district two.
While their answers only reflect what they believe district two residents concerns are, it made me wonder what others residents thought. Answer the poll with your top two and if you have any concerns not listed, write them in the comments.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk. Tamarac Talk was created in 2011 to provide News for the residents of Tamarac and is the #1 News Source for Residents.
- News2023.05.31Temple Beth Torah Sha’aray Tzedek Holds Shabbat Services in Spanish, Hebrew and English
- News2023.05.27Planet Fitness Launches High School Summer Pass Program to Combat Teen Obesity and Boost Mental Health
- News2023.05.26Joint Tactical Training Exercise to Commence in Broward County
- News2023.05.24Meet Gretel and Sissy, 2 Sweethearts Searching for Forever Homes