By: Sharon Aron Baron
What concerns our residents the most in Tamarac? A question similar to this was asked to two of our finalists for the position of district two commissioner last Thursday and both gave two different answers.
Mike Gelin believed what concerned residents in district two was the development of the Tamarac Village in the West and traffic near the new development near the Turnpike. Michelle Gomez answered that the aesthetics of the city and businesses moving out creating empty strip centers concern the residents in district two.
While their answers only reflect what they believe district two residents concerns are, it made me wonder what others residents thought. Answer the poll with your top two and if you have any concerns not listed, write them in the comments.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and writer for Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk and Parkland Talk.
Tamarac Talk was created in 2010 to provide News, Views and Entertainment for the residents of Tamarac.
- News2019.08.21Tamarac’s Michael Cernech Makes Announcement Regarding Delray Beach City Manager Position
- News2019.08.20Delray Beach Picks Tamarac City Manager for Top Position
- News2019.08.20Petco Donates $250,000 to Broward County Animal Care and Adoption Programs
- Events2019.08.19Register Now for the Next City-Wide Garage Sale in Tamarac