Join this informative meeting and find out what your options are for property insurance.
Being half way through the hurricane season does not mean we are out of the woods. Floridians are concerned about their property and what would happen should we encounter a major hurricane.
Citizens, once the insurer of last resort, is now the largest property insurer in Florida, holding 25 percent of the entire market and is growing at a rate of more than 1,000 new policies a day.
The Florida Legislature has created the state’s Depopulation Program to reduce the number of property owners who have insurance coverage through Citizens by encouraging new or existing private insurance companies to come into the market. The goal is to create a competitive property insurance marketplace and reduce the number of policies covered by Citizens.
?Join us on Wednesday, August 15, 2012 6:30 pm to 8:00pm Oakland Villas Club House 4801 NW 48th Avenue Lauderdale Lakes, Florida where you will hear from some of these “Take Out” companies on how the process works, what your options are, what questions you should be asking of your agent and any other concerns you may have regarding your property insurance coverage.
For additional information, please call (954) 497-3367
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk. Tamarac Talk was created in 2011 to provide News for the residents of Tamarac and is the #1 News Source for Residents.
- News2021.01.19Make-A-Wish Surprises Tamarac Teen with Exclusive Shopping Spree
- News2021.01.18Chabad of Coral Springs Holds Food Distribution on Tuesday
- News2021.01.18Tamarac Crime and Arrest Update Through January 11
- News2021.01.15Taddeo and Daley Re-File Legislation to Repeal Unconstitutional Gun Regulation Restriction on Local Governments