Join this informative meeting and find out what your options are for property insurance.
Being half way through the hurricane season does not mean we are out of the woods. Floridians are concerned about their property and what would happen should we encounter a major hurricane.
Citizens, once the insurer of last resort, is now the largest property insurer in Florida, holding 25 percent of the entire market and is growing at a rate of more than 1,000 new policies a day.
The Florida Legislature has created the state’s Depopulation Program to reduce the number of property owners who have insurance coverage through Citizens by encouraging new or existing private insurance companies to come into the market. The goal is to create a competitive property insurance marketplace and reduce the number of policies covered by Citizens.
?Join us on Wednesday, August 15, 2012 6:30 pm to 8:00pm Oakland Villas Club House 4801 NW 48th Avenue Lauderdale Lakes, Florida where you will hear from some of these “Take Out” companies on how the process works, what your options are, what questions you should be asking of your agent and any other concerns you may have regarding your property insurance coverage.
For additional information, please call (954) 497-3367
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and writer for Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk and Parkland Talk.
Tamarac Talk was created in 2010 to provide News, Views and Entertainment for the residents of Tamarac.
- News2020.02.23Gov. DeSantis Announces $8 million Incentive to Help Veterans Buy Homes
- Crime & Safety2020.02.23Tamarac Crime Update: Latest Incidents Through February 18
- Crime & Safety2020.02.19Vehicle Strikes Pole, Leaving One Dead in Tamarac
- Crime & Safety2020.02.18Burglar Uses Ploy Before Smashing His Way into Neighbor’s Home