By: Sharon Aron Baron
The City of Tamarac is asking residents for their input on the design of a new park this month in a public meeting.
The new six acre park, called Waters Edge, is slated to open in 2017 and will be located east of University Drive south of NW 61 Street – behind the Broward Teacher’s Union Building.
The meeting will be held on Wednesday, September 7, 2016, at 6:30 p.m. at the Mainlands Section 10 Clubhouse where city staff will present the proposed conceptual park design and attendees have an opportunity to provide feedback.
Mainlands Section 10 is located at 6724 NW 61st Street. Map it.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and writer for Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk and Parkland Talk.
Tamarac Talk was created in 2010 to provide News, Views and Entertainment for the residents of Tamarac.
- News2020.02.23Gov. DeSantis Announces $8 million Incentive to Help Veterans Buy Homes
- Crime & Safety2020.02.23Tamarac Crime Update: Latest Incidents Through February 18
- Crime & Safety2020.02.19Vehicle Strikes Pole, Leaving One Dead in Tamarac
- Crime & Safety2020.02.18Burglar Uses Ploy Before Smashing His Way into Neighbor’s Home