By: Sharon Aron Baron
The City of Tamarac is asking residents for their input on the design of a new park this month in a public meeting.
The new six acre park, called Waters Edge, is slated to open in 2017 and will be located east of University Drive south of NW 61 Street – behind the Broward Teacher’s Union Building.
The meeting will be held on Wednesday, September 7, 2016, at 6:30 p.m. at the Mainlands Section 10 Clubhouse where city staff will present the proposed conceptual park design and attendees have an opportunity to provide feedback.
Mainlands Section 10 is located at 6724 NW 61st Street. Map it.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk. Tamarac Talk was created in 2011 to provide News for the residents of Tamarac and is the #1 News Source for Residents.
- News2021.01.15Taddeo and Daley Re-File Legislation to Repeal Unconstitutional Gun Regulation Restriction on Local Governments
- News2021.01.12Man Faces Murder Charges After Setting Girlfriend on Fire
- News2021.01.11Chabad of Coral Springs Holds Free Food Distribution January 13
- News2021.01.10Drive Carefully: School Zone Flashing Lights Inactive on Tuesday