By: Chris Brunner
It’s time to think about keeping the kids busy – and active this summer. What better place than the camp program at the City of Tamarac.
Camp Tamarac will provide eight weeks of fun and supervised activities featuring one field trip and one swim trip per week and one camp T-shirt is included in the camp fee.
The program is from June 17 – August 9 from 7:30 a.m. to 6 p.m., for ages 5-14 years of age (campers must be five years old on or before September 1, 2018, to attend camp) and have a copy of their birth certificate and proof of residency to receive the resident rate.
All campers will be at the Tamarac Recreation Center site, 7501 N. University Drive.
- Chris has been a contributing writer at Tamarac Talk and Coral Springs Talk since 2015 beginning back in high school. He is a resident of Coral Springs and is currently attending college.
- News2019.09.25Grudges Settled During Coastal Championship Wrestling Event in Coral Springs
- Crime & Safety2019.07.03State Attorney Charges Deputies After Tamarac Takedown
- Events2019.06.28Coastal Championship Wrestling Returns to Coral Springs with ‘Stars & Stripes’
- Events2019.06.10Register Now for the 4th Annual Chamber Bowling Tournament