By Agrippina Fadel
Spring is around the corner, and it is time to register for Tamarac Spring Break Camp for five days of games, sports, outdoor activities, and field trips.
Held at Tamarac Park from March 20 to 24, the camp runs from 7.30 a.m. to 5.30 p.m. Children ages 6 to 11 can join, and the cost for the residents is $145 for the first child and $115 for the second; the non-resident price is $170 for the first child and $145 for the second.
The price includes two offsite field trips. All campers must bring lunch and a snack; breakfast is not provided. The parents are encouraged to pick up their children on time, as the camp assesses a $5 fee per five minutes per child for late pick-ups.
Register online or in person at Tamarac Park, 7501 N. University Dr. or Tamarac Community Center, 8601 W Commercial Blvd.
Got News? Send it to Tamarac Talk. Don’t miss reading Margate Talk, Coral Springs Talk, Coconut Creek Talk, and Parkland Talk.
- Agrippina Fadel grew up in Siberia and received her master's in journalism from Tyumen State University. Agrippina is also a writer and editor at Draftsy.net. She has been a US resident for over ten years and speaks English and Russian.
- News2023.03.15BSO Officers Support Special Olympics Florida with 2023 Tip-A-Cop Fundraiser
- News2023.03.14Tamarac Holds Springfest and Egg Hunt
- News2023.03.14A Call for Kindness: GoFundMe Campaign Aims to Get Homeless Man Back on His Feet
- News2023.03.14New Pet Pantry Helps Struggling Pet Owners Keep Their Furry Family Members Fed