By Agrippina Fadel
Spring is around the corner, and it is time to register for Tamarac Spring Break Camp for five days of games, sports, outdoor activities, and field trips.
Held at Tamarac Park from March 20 to 24, the camp runs from 7.30 a.m. to 5.30 p.m. Children ages 6 to 11 can join, and the cost for the residents is $145 for the first child and $115 for the second; the non-resident price is $170 for the first child and $145 for the second.
The price includes two offsite field trips. All campers must bring lunch and a snack; breakfast is not provided. The parents are encouraged to pick up their children on time, as the camp assesses a $5 fee per five minutes per child for late pick-ups.
Register online or in person at Tamarac Park, 7501 N. University Dr. or Tamarac Community Center, 8601 W Commercial Blvd.
- Agrippina Fadel grew up in Siberia and received her master's in journalism from Tyumen State University. Agrippina is also a writer and editor at Draftsy.net. She has been a US resident for over ten years and speaks English and Russian.
- NewsSeptember 23, 2023Lauderhill Police Hold Next ‘Coffee with a Cop’ October 12
- NewsSeptember 19, 2023Tamarac Offers Free Certification Course for HOA Board Members
- NewsSeptember 19, 2023Ticket Alert: Flashback Four Rocks Kings Point Palace Sept. 23
- NewsSeptember 18, 2023Tamarac Holds Vintage Family Fun Day at Mainlands Park Sept. 23