Each year, more than 4 million people in over 20 countries take part in the Relay for Life phenomenon and raise much-needed funds and awareness to save lives from cancer.
The American Cancer Society’s Relay for Life Tamarac & North Lauderdale will hold its annual Kick Off Celebration on October 11. They are looking for people who are interested in forming a team or who just want more information. They are also looking for survivors and their caregivers to join as well.
2013 is the 100 Anniversary of the American Cancer Society and it’s a great time to get involved. The Relay for Life is the American Cancer Society’s (ACS) signature event and helps raise over 60% of the overall budget for ACS.
The event will be held on May 17 and 18 at Millennium Middle School. Please join us in helping to create a world with more birthdays.
Join the Kick Off Celebration for Relay for Life from 6 to 8 pm at Colony West Country Club, 6800 NW 88th Avenue, Tamarac 33321.
Contact Team Development Chair, Tara Piatek at email@example.com for more information.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and writer for Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk and Parkland Talk.
Tamarac Talk was created in 2010 to provide News, Views and Entertainment for the residents of Tamarac.
- News2019.08.21Tamarac’s Michael Cernech Makes Announcement Regarding Delray Beach City Manager Position
- News2019.08.20Delray Beach Picks Tamarac City Manager for Top Position
- News2019.08.20Petco Donates $250,000 to Broward County Animal Care and Adoption Programs
- Events2019.08.19Register Now for the Next City-Wide Garage Sale in Tamarac