By: Sharon Aron Baron
Eating vegan food has scientifically proven health benefits plus it is compassionate to animals and protects the environment. Join others and celebrate a healthy vegan lifestyle at this month’s EarthSave event.
The ‘TryVegan Partee 2019′ will have availability for 220 reservations offered at a “first come, first served” basis serving Savory Rice, Salad, Baked goods and pastries, Indian spiced coconut cake, Chana Masala (Savory Chickpeas), Aloo Palak (Fresh Spinach and Potatoes), Vegetable Korma.Garden (Fresh vegetables w. Coconut milk) all prepared by Vegan Chef Brook Katz.
Vegan meals contain no meat, eggs, or dairy products.
It all takes place on Friday, December 28, at 5 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.
Held at the Tamarac Community Center Paradise Ballroom at 8601 W Commercial Blvd.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk. Tamarac Talk was created in 2011 to provide News for the residents of Tamarac and is the #1 News Source for Residents.
- Events2021.09.24BSO Holds Shred-A-Thon and Operation Medicine Cabinet in North Lauderdale
- News2021.09.23Joseph Britner Joins University Hospital and Medical Center as New Chief Operating Officer
- News2021.09.22Tamarac North Lauderdale Chamber Welcomes 2 New Businesses to Town
- News2021.09.21Tamarac Resident Warns Neighbors After Coyote Sighting