By: Sharon Aron Baron
Eating vegan food has scientifically proven health benefits plus it is compassionate to animals and protects the environment. Join others and celebrate a healthy vegan lifestyle at this month’s EarthSave event.
The ‘TryVegan Partee 2019′ will have availability for 220 reservations offered at a “first come, first served” basis serving Savory Rice, Salad, Baked goods and pastries, Indian spiced coconut cake, Chana Masala (Savory Chickpeas), Aloo Palak (Fresh Spinach and Potatoes), Vegetable Korma.Garden (Fresh vegetables w. Coconut milk) all prepared by Vegan Chef Brook Katz.
Vegan meals contain no meat, eggs, or dairy products.
It all takes place on Friday, December 28, at 5 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.
Held at the Tamarac Community Center Paradise Ballroom at 8601 W Commercial Blvd.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and writer for Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk and Parkland Talk.
Tamarac Talk was created in 2010 to provide News, Views and Entertainment for the residents of Tamarac.
- News2019.11.21Meet Allie: She’s at Broward County Animal Care Seeking her Forever Family
- News2019.11.20University Hospital & Medical Center Names New CEO
- News2019.11.19Broward County School Board Appoints New Chair; Vice Chair
- News2019.11.17Broward County Public Schools Choice Application Window Opens December 2