By: Sharon Aron Baron
This winter break, campers will discover the mystery of nature and become a backyard scientists at the Sawgrass Nature Center in Coral Springs.
During Camp Wild’s Winter Session, campers will learn through hands-on science activities, animal visits, outdoor exploration and nature inspired crafts. Winter Break Camp will be offered to children ages 6-12 years on December 26-29, 2017 and January 2-5, 2018.
Camp sessions run from 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. and extended hours are available for an additional fee with advanced notice.
Winter Camp Wild fees are $50 per day or $200 for five days. Special price of $180 for SNC members, however, all 5 days must be booked at same time and may extend throughout winter camp dates. Prices include all activities, a snack, and supplies.
Tamarac residents are welcome to Camp Wild at the Sawgrass Nature Center & Wildlife Hospital located at 3000 Sportsplex Dr (in Sportsplex Park) Coral Springs. For more information, please call, Robin Reccasina at 954-752-WILD (9453) or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org. Camp applications are also available on-line at www.sawgrassnaturecenter.org. Spaces are limited.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk. Tamarac Talk was created in 2011 to provide News for the residents of Tamarac and is the #1 News Source for Residents.
- News2020.12.03Home-Based Businesses Now Eligible to Apply for CARES Act
- News2020.11.2910 Auto Burglaries Reported in Tamarac in this Week’s Crime Update
- News2020.11.28Clear Space by Safety Disposing Hazardous Waste December 5
- News2020.11.28Broward County Public Schools Awarded Grants to Broaden Participation in Computer Science