By: Sharon Aron Baron
Starting December 22, kids in Broward County Public Schools will be on winter break for 17 days straight and just as parents run out of activities to keep them busy, the Humane Society of Broward County is here to help with their Pet Playdate day-camps.
Held on January 3 and 4, kids will have a blast spending time with and learning about dogs, cats, and other pets. Also, there will be fun animal-themed games and activities planned.
Children in Tamarac aged 7-12 are invited to join them for a day of tail wags and purrs from 9 a.m. – 3 p.m. The cost is $70 per day (attend one or both), which includes pizza for lunch.
Register today at humanebroward.com/kids-camps/pet-playdate-day-camp-2. The Humane Society of Broward County is located at 2070 Griffin Road Fort Lauderdale.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk. Tamarac Talk was created in 2011 to provide News for the residents of Tamarac and is the #1 News Source for Residents.
- News2022.01.19Mayor Gomez Reselected to National League of Cities Fed Advocacy Committee
- News2022.01.14Man Loses 83 Pounds After Bariatric Surgery
- News2022.01.05Pets of the Week: Prince, Mia and Nami Are Looking for Forever Homes
- News2022.01.03Tamarac Offering Environmentally-Friendly Christmas Tree Disposal