By: Sharon Aron Baron
Starting December 22, kids in Broward County Public Schools will be on winter break for 17 days straight and just as parents run out of activities to keep them busy, the Humane Society of Broward County is here to help with their Pet Playdate day-camps.
Held on January 3 and 4, kids will have a blast spending time with and learning about dogs, cats, and other pets. Also, there will be fun animal-themed games and activities planned.
Children in Tamarac aged 7-12 are invited to join them for a day of tail wags and purrs from 9 a.m. – 3 p.m. The cost is $70 per day (attend one or both), which includes pizza for lunch.
Register today at humanebroward.com/kids-camps/pet-playdate-day-camp-2. The Humane Society of Broward County is located at 2070 Griffin Road Fort Lauderdale.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk. Tamarac Talk was created in 2011 to provide News for the residents of Tamarac and is the #1 News Source for Residents.
- News2021.01.21The Window for School Choice Applications Shuts February 8
- News2021.01.21No Serious Injuries After Single-Vehicle Crash in Tamarac
- News2021.01.21State COVID-19 Vaccine Appointment Scheduling System Now Up in Broward County
- News2021.01.19Make-A-Wish Surprises Tamarac Teen with Exclusive Shopping Spree